There are few Black books in Skyrim‘s third DLC pack with notes and video tips to point you in the right direction. You will arrive in an unfamiliar island without much knowledge of the mysterious Black Books.
These creepy tomes will transport you to the domain of Hermaeus Mora called Apocrypha. This fearful plane of Oblivion can be explored whether completing the main quest, or just for your own purposes. Find every entrance to the realm below.
Take a trip through Dragonborn with our Dragonborn cheats, with guides for Black Book Locations Guide, werewolf upgrade rings, and Dragonborn beginner’s guides. If you ever need help working through the lengthy main story, find information on every quest on our Skyrim: Dragonborn Walkthrough.
Skyrim Dragonborn -Black Book Locations Wiki Guide
- Main Story Quest: Epistolary Acumen
- The book is located at Benkongerike cave.
- defeat all enemies, read all the chapters of the book before collect the black book
Side-quest: Unearthed / Filament & Filigree (Kolbjorn Barrow)
Side-quest: The Hidden Twilight (Tel Mithryn – Given by Neloth)
Side-quest: The Sallow Regent (White Ridge Barrow)
Side-quest: The Winds of Change (Raven Rock Mine)
Side-quest: Untold Legends (Benkongerike)
Check back for update
Help us to expand this wiki by Click Here
- Dragonborn : March of the Dead Quest
- Skyrim: Dragonborn-Dark elves
- Skyrim: Dragonborn -Black Skill
- Skyrim: Dragonborn Walkthrough
- Skyrim: Dragonborn Achievements
- Skyrim Dragonborn Walkthrough Part 2: Travel to Solstheim