You will notice when you get to the game’s high level-81 you running out of enemies to fight and adventures to finish in Skyrim. Don’t relax as there is a most powerful enemy in the lands call the Ebony Warrior, he has resistances to every element, fast regeneration, a vampiric sword — you can’t even drown him.
So prepared to fight with a few of our tips and tricks.Let us know if you have defeated the Ebony Warrior
Take a trip through Dragonborn with our Dragonborn cheats, with guides for Black Book Locations Guide, werewolf upgrade rings, and Dragonborn beginner’s guides. If you ever need help working through the lengthy main story, find information on every quest on our Skyrim: Dragonborn Walkthrough.
Ebony Warrior Quest Guide
- You need to get to level 81 to be able to unlock this quest
- The Ebony Warrior is hard to defeat and can befound in Last Vigil.
- Now you need to attack him where he stands and look his body.
- You need to make sure all your gear and stats are at greatest
- If you can tam a dragon to help you fight him, you should take advantage Riding a Dragon
Ebony Warrior are hard to kill though he’s vulnerable to falling damage. It is possible to kill the Ebony Warrior by retreating to uneven ground and forcing him to fall.
- When the Ebony Warrior is defeated, check him out for some items.
Ebony Warrior Loot
- Ebony Shield of Fire Suppression
- Enchantment: Increases fire resistance by 50%
- Ebony Armor of Regeneration
- Enchantment: Health regenerates 40% faster
- Ebony Gauntlets of Extreme Wielding
- Enchantment: One-handed attacks do 35% more damage
- Ring of Peerless Wielding
- Enchantment: One-handed attacks do 40% more damage
- Necklace of Shock Suppression
- Enchantment: Increases shock resistance by 50%
- Ebony Boots of Frost Suppression
- Enchantment: Increases frost resistance by 50%
- Ebony Helmet of Waterbreathing
- Enchantment: Can breathe underwater without drowning
- Ebony Sword of the Vampire
- Enchantment: Absorb 25 points of health per strike
- Potions of Vigorous Healing
- Human Heart
- Flawless Sapphire
- Flawless Garnet
- Flawless Ruby
- Flawless Emerald
- Flawless Diamond
- Flawless Amethyst
- Daedra Heart
- Ebony Arrows
- Skyrim Dragonborn: How to Ride a Dragon
- Skyrim Dragonborn: Black Book Locations Guide
- Skyrim: Dragonborn-Dark elves
- Skyrim Dragonborn Walkthrough Part 2: Travel to Solstheim
- Dragonborn : March of the Dead Quest