Scorestreaks are Kill Streaks in Call of Duty Black Ops II. In previous Call of Duty games, players were allowed to bring up to three rewards with them to be earned after earning a certain amount of kills or earning a certain number of points. Now players now earn rewards for earning a certain amount of score in a single life
Modifying Scorestreaks is unlocked at Level 7.
And the higher the level, the more Scorestreaks rewards must be unlocked at select levels. Once the Scorestreak is available, an unlock token must be used to unlock each Scorestreak reward for use.
There are many different ways to add to your score streak, each with their own values. For example:
- Get a Kill.
- Get a Kill with a Scorestreak (Reduced Points).
- Get an Assist.
- Get an Assist with a Scorestreak UAV/Counter-UAV (Reduced Points).
- Defend your teammates with an Assault Shield.
- Capture a flag in Capture the Flag or Domination.
- Plant a bomb in Search & Destroy or Demolition.
- Defuse a bomb in Search & Destroy or Demolition.
- Capture an HQ in Headquarters.
- Destroy an HQ in Headquarters.
- Capture an enemy or friendly dog tag in Kill Confirmed.
- Capture the Hardpoint in Hardpoint
- Defend the Hardpoint in Hardpoint (Get a kill while inside the Hardpoint).
- Destroy enemy Scorestreak Rewards.
The scoreskeaks will be reset after earning all three Scorestreaks, this will let you to earn the three Scorestreaks again. You can only use scoresteak once, if you do not use the Scorestreak Reward, and you earn the same reward a second time, and steak reset the moment you die.
Below is the Scorestreak Rewards are available in Call of Duty Black Ops II.
- Black Ops2: Scorestreak Reward-RC-XD
- Black Ops 2: VTOL Warship
- Black Ops 2: Tranzit – Achievement Guides
- Black Ops 2 :Turning on the Power in Tranzit