Black Ops has returned to number one on UK Charts days before the release of Black Ops DLC, Revolution
Black Ops has returned to number one on UK Charts just few days before the launch of first DLC pack, Revolution.
Black Ops II Revolutions DLC is set to be coming out January 29th to Xbox 360 and 28february to PS3 and PC. The new content pack will contain four new multiplayer maps: Hydro, Grind, Downhill and Mirage along with a new Zombies map called 'Die Rise', a new Zombies mode called Turned, and the new Peacekeeper SMG.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- DmC Devil May Cry (Capcom)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)