Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be receiving the first major DLC titled Revolution soon. Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC details revealed by Amazon UK.
The DC will enable multiplayers to fight through the French Alps and if this isn’t enough you can even fight in Gobi desert, other features include a new Zombie map and new weapon.
Details of the DLC pack are as follows:
- Hydro–This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill–A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind–Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage–This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies - Die Rise–The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG–This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
However neither Activision or Treyarch have not confirm.
- Rumour: Is Black Ops 2 'Revolution' out in January 29?
- Black Ops 2 Developer Treyarch asking you to go easy on Christmas Noobs
- Black Ops 2 holding no #1 position on game chats for five weeks
- Black Ops 2 Campaign: Walkthrough Section
- Black Ops 2 Guide Campaign: Odysseus: Challenges & Intel Locations
via Charlie Intel